Standard Chartered Bank new jobs Circular Published 2017
- Job ID: 560278
- Job Function: Retail Banking
- Location: Bangladesh-SCB
- City: Dhaka
- Regular/Temporary: Permanent
- Full/Part Time: Full time
- Department: RB_CC_Mgmt
- Grade: 6
- Location: Bangladesh
Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning, directing and managing all service activities provided through Client Centre. Maintaining excellence in delivery of related services in line with established standards. Contribute to revenue to retail portfolio through sales and retaining existing client.
- Multi Segment Inbound ETB sales and service
- Multi Segment Outbound ETB & NTB sales with multiple product needs and potential to increase in relationship value
- Multi Segment ETB clients for Retention and activation
Strategy and Policy
- Develop, co-ordinate and manage strategies to provide Voice Channel capability in country to deliver end-to-end client needs on the channel (differentiated by Segments) and deliver agreed productivity standards and benchmarks.
- Embed & align to the Client Charter
- Responsible for the daily management, orchestration, control and administration of the site spanning across finance, human resources, legal & compliance & operations to ensure a robust platform for business delivery
- Partner respective business heads to achieve sales and service deliverables
- Be part of Business LT, PGC and CORG & GTO Forum representing country client centre subject to authorized by Client Care Centre Head.
- Establish and execute an integrated sales and service plan aligned across client Segments, products and meeting the respective sales revenue and profit targets.
- Accountable for the efficiency and effectiveness of operations within the Centre by ensuring productivity standards are in line with competitive benchmarks while aiming to reduce overall cost of operations.
- Manage the trade off between risk, cost and benefit, short and long-term vision to maximize overall productivity.
- Manage costs of Country Client Centre within scope of responsibility.
সকল চাকরির পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী ও ফলাফল মোবাইলে Notification পেতে Android apps মোবাইলে রাখেন: Jobs EXam Alert
- Effective management of budgets and cost
- Constantly review expenditure and implement cost-effective solutions
People and Change Management
- Lead and unify a multi-functional team towards a shared goal of delivering a consistent sales and service experience – different standards for each Segment
- Reinforce strategic change, through effective and receptive change management practice, and sponsors structured change management within the area of responsibility as appropriate.
- Ensures that organization structure and development activity are appropriate for the delivery of plans and targets
- Develop skill pool and synergy among different staff groups to allow versatility and flexibility for business needs – different skill pool by Segments
- Plan and reviews staffing requirements to match workflow of Country Client Centre, differentiated by Segment
- Work towards strengthening the performance culture and reinforcement of accountabilities within key leadership roles in Client Centre
- Provide strategic thought leadership, coaching, recognition and motivation through positive reinforcements and frequent face to face feedback sessions with direct reports and key team managers.
Compliance and Risk
- Through the money laundering prevention framework of Retail Client, work with country group designated by Business Money Laundering Prevention Officer (“MLPO), and Unit MLPOs for the Country Client Centre and ensure that all staff members of the Country Centre are aware of the Group Policy and Standards of ML prevention and relevant local statutory requirements, and that the relevant money laundering procedures and controls are in place and actually followed by all staff. In particular, staff members should follow strictly the money laundering-related procedures for reporting suspicious activities.
- Embed a risk culture that supports the Bank’s strategy and philosophy for the management of risk.
- Minimum Graduation Required
Application Deadline : Aug 14, 2017