Basic Bank Job Circular Small Industries Development Bank of Bangladesh (Basic Bank ) invites Application for the post of Assistant Manager on contract basis for Basic Bank . Apply before 17 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Basic Bank Job Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Manager of Basic Bank Limited
- No of Vacancy : 56
- Pay Scale : TK. 50,000-54,000,……………-99,940 ( per month)
Eligibility Criteria for Basic Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- MBA/MBM/Masters degree/ Four year honors degree from any Govt. approved university in Finance/ Banking/ Economics/ Accounting/ Management/ Marketing/ English/International Relations/Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/Public Administration/Business Administration with at-least one first division/class in Graduation or post Graduation and at-least one first division/class in other academic examination.
- BBA(Four year)/B.Sc. Engineering degree with first division/class in all academic examination. .
- Third division/class in any examination is not allowed. .
- Applicant must have Computer Knowledge/Skill.
- Nationality : Bangladeshi
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years As on 01.08.2017
Job Location : all Bangladesh
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Pre-requisite : Scanned or Digital print of your passport size photograph & signature
How to Apply Basic Bank Vacancy :
last academic certificate to
latest by August 17, 2017.Head of ADC Division
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 17.08.2017
Important Links :
সকল চাকরির পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী ও ফলাফল মোবাইলে Notification পেতে Android apps মোবাইলে রাখেন: Jobs EXam Alert
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link
- Android App Link : jobs exam alert
About BASIC Bank: BASIC Bank restricted (Bangladesh little Industries and Commerce Bank Limited) registered beneath the businesses Act 1913 on the 2d of August, 1988, started its operations from the twenty first of Gregorian calendar month ,1989. it’s ruled by the Banking firms Act 1991. The Bank was established because the policy manufacturers of the country felt the urgency for a bank within the personal sector for finance little scale Industries (SSIs). At the commencement, the Bank started as a venture enterprise of the BCC Foundation with seventy p.c shares and therefore the Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh (GOB) with the remaining thirty p.c shares. The BCC Foundation being nonfunctional following the closure of the BCCI, the govt of People’s Republic of Bangladesh took over one hundred pc possession of the bank on fourth June 1992. so the Bank is state-owned. However, the Bank isn’t nationalized; it operates sort of a personal bank as before.
BASIC Bank restricted is exclusive in its objectives. it’s a mix of development and business banks. The note and Articles of Association of the Bank stipulate that fifty p.c of loanable funds shall be invested with in little and medium industries sector.