Meghna Group of Industries Job Circular
Meghna Group of Industries Job Circular Apply November 2017 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website inMeghna Group of Industries Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Meghna Group of Industries Job Circular Apply October 2017
Meghna Group Industries Job Circular
Post Name : AAssistant Manager/ Manager (Logistics)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect product requisition/delivery order from sales team and make delivery program to transfer the same.
- Maintain constant liaison with production department for ensuring stock availability and take necessary steps. All dispatched program must be aligned with stock available at that time period.
- Ensure efficient and correct stock deployment along with efficient and safe transportation with trace ability of finished goods.
- Prepare product delivery program in accordance to the market demand and provide to the factory.
- Maintain liaison with factory transport department & 3rd party transport agencies to ensure availability of transport for smooth delivery operation.
- Scrutinize transport bill submitted by the third party.
- Scrutinize fuel bill, Dearness Allowance submitted by driver.
- Maintain regular delivery related report for information visibility.
- Manage vehicles well in advance for products carrying as per plan.
- Ensure proper maintenance of vehicles for cost effective movement in a timely manner.
- Communicate with central transport providers to arrange required number vehicles daily
- Execute all delivery related activities i.e. Transport allocation, Products loading at stipulated time, Truck in/out within shortest possible duration, unloading at distributor point etc.
- Provide a daily report on delivery program execution, pending programs of all transport agencies & truck loading report (e-mail & SMS) of all factory loading point.
- Follow up all delivery programs with distributor and sales associates to ensure unloading timely.
- Monitor delivery & undelivered status of products with regular liaison with production, transport provider & other supply chain management concerns.
- Carry out any special assignment or emergency task provided by management whenever requirement arises.
সকল চাকরির পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী ও ফলাফল মোবাইলে Notification পেতে Android apps মোবাইলে রাখেন: Jobs EXam Alert
- Master Degree in any discipline preferably from Commerce/Business Administration background.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
Managing large transport pool experience will be preferable
- As per company policy
Online Job Posting
Meghna Group of Industries.