প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম: Aga Khan Academy
পদের নাম: Nurse
The Aga Khan Academies are an integrated network of residential schools dedicated to expanding access to education of an international standard of excellence to exceptional young men and women regardless of their ability to pay. Envisaged in Africa, South and Central Asia and the Middle East, the Aga Khan Academies’ foundational values include pluralism, meritocracy and civil society. Housed in spacious and attractive campuses with outstanding facilities the Academies offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum from Primary Years to the Diploma and provide a rich opportunity for both teachers and students alike to grow both professionally and personally. The first Aga Khan Academy opened in Mombasa, Kenya in 2003, the second in Hyderabad, India in 2011, the third in Maputo, Mozambique in 2013, and the network is now expanding with the fourth Academy in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The Academies aim to develop meritorious young men and women into homegrown ethical leaders through education of the highest international standard in purpose-built campuses. The vision and ethos of the Aga Khan Academy Dhaka is encapsulated in its mission statement that calls for a commitment to promote excellence in teaching.
The primary focus of every teacher at the Academy is to consider what the students are learning, how they are demonstrating that learning, and how to nurture students within the school community. As IB practitioners, they have the responsibility to demonstrate a commitment to the IB beliefs and values and translate them into daily classroom practice, while developing the attributes of the AKA learner profile both within themselves and their students.
Teachers at the Aga Khan Academy Dhaka also show a commitment to continually developing themselves as members of a professional learning community, and they will be expected to interact and collaborate with colleagues across the campus and contribute to the growth of the Academies network in appropriate ways, through mechanisms such as virtual planning exercises and teacher exchanges.
Teaching Assistants are educators who, do not necessarily have PYP experience, and are appointed to work with, and under the mentorship, of the classroom teachers.
- Provide preventive health services primarily to students, as well to staff on emergency cases, to facilitate their optimal physical, mental, emotional and social growth and development.
- Offer fast and effective action whenever called upon to attend to emergency cases, and ensure
victim is safely transferred for further medical care.
- Promote and protect the optimal health status of school age children.
- Practice safe work habits and encourage others to do the same.
- Provide health assessments, including taking samples, pulse, temperature and blood pressure.
- Develop and implement a student health plan/policy.
- Maintain cumulative health data that accommodates individual needs of students.
- Continuous development of and implementation of health management protocols.
- Provide emergency nursing management for injuries and/or illnesses as per set procedures.
- Assist in control of communicable diseases in the school community.
- Participate in trainings and provision of health education to students as required
- Ensure proper record management and clinic’s stock control.
Education/ Experience/ Skills:
- B. Sc/ Diploma in Nursing from recognized institution.
- Registered member of Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience of working with children.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and pleasing personality.
- Demonstrated ability to think and react rapidly under stress.
- Head of Academy
- Administrative staff
- Local Community
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ: ২৬ মার্চ ২০২২