প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম: বাংলাদেশ রেড ক্রিসেন্ট সোসাইটি
পদের নাম: নার্স
পদ সংখ্যা: 06
শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতা: Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
বেতন: ৫০০০০ টাকা
চাকরির প্রয়োজনীয় বিষয়সমূহ
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Hospital/ Clinic.
- Ability to work harmoniously within a team and under stress
- Must be self-motivated, organized, hardworking, and flexible regarding work hour
- Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager.
- Adhere to the 7 fundamental principles of Red Cross and Red Crescent movement.
- Act at all times in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Able to work in a team and respects opinions of others.
- Age Limit: 35 years (may be relaxed in case of outstanding candidates)
কর্মস্থল: Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Duration of contract: 1 year (Possibility of extension)
- Organizational Unit/Department: PMO, BDRCS/ Primary Health Care Centre
- Service status: PMO, BDRCS
- Reporting line: Nursing Supervisor
- Duty station: Balukhali, Ukhiya, Cox`s Bazar
আবেদন করার শেষ তারিখ: ৩০ জুন ২০২২
If you think you are competent enough for the position, please submit your application with complete resume through online system on or before 5:00 pm, 30/06/2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
BDRCS is an equal opportunity employer
বাংলাদেশ রেড ক্রিসেন্ট সোসাইটি
Bangladesh Red Crescent Society
ব্যবসা: The Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) is part of the world largest humanitarian organisation, The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
Established in 1973, The BDRCS has played a crucial humane role in the relief, rescue and rehabilitation of hundreds of thousands of victims of flood, cyclone and other natural and man-made disasters in Bangladesh.
Our assistance, affiliation and effort has saved, rescued and enhanced lives of people through our variety of activities. Our wide network of volunteers, activists and associations work together to improve disaster preparedness, awareness and rehabilitation.
Anticipating the demand of changing world and consequently strengthening the capacity of BDRCS in rendering humanitarian services, P&D Department has been endeavoring for enactment of new legal base and reformation of existing Human Resources system of the Society