প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম:Christian Service Society (CSS)
পদ সংখ্যা: 01
- Maintain books of accounts with all sorts of ledger.
- Prepare budget and follow-up budget variance.
- Prepare monthly cash requisition.
- Prepare as well as check bills/vouchers.
- Prepare and check all Debit, Credit, journal vouchers and cheque.
- Perform daily voucher posting in financial software.
- Prepare payment Schedule on a daily basis.
- Prepare bank reconciliation, income and expenditure statement, trial balance and balance sheet.
- Maintain cash & bank transaction and make payments.
- Check the bank balance regularly.
- Maintain/Follow up store related works.
- Provide advance payment and do necessary adjustment as per policy.
- Look after the fund transfer to respective project.
- Prepare expenditure allocation report.
- Ensure compliance with VAT and Tax rules for bill payments.
- Face internal and external audit; respond to audit queries and submit financial reports as required.
- Maintain contact with outside vendors and suppliers.
- Collect and follow the update of GO, NGO and NGO Bureau Affairs.
- Attend accounts and finance related meeting / training/ workshop.
- Visit field/project/markets as per schedule and policy.
- Ensure compliance of organizational policies and manuals.
- Any other work assigned by Supervisor / respective Director.
- Bachelor (Honors)/ Master’s degree in accounting
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 40 years
- At least 3 year working experience as an Accountant/ Accounts Officer
- Expert user of MS Office and Accounts related software
- Good working knowledge on finance / accounting policies including BAS, VAT and Tax
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to work for extra-hours
- Strong commitment towards organizational values
Job Location:Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary: Tk. 19500 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits: Others benefits as per organization policy
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
আবেদন করার শেষ তারিখ: 16 Mar 2022
css ngo job circular
আবেদন করার নিয়ম
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to submit their CV with a cover letter including a recent PP-size photograph, duly attested photocopy of all academic certificates, experience certificates and national ID card addressing to the Director- HRM & PMEL, CSS Head Office, 1660-1661 Jalma puraton ferryghat road, Jalma, Batiaghata, Khulna. Please write the name of applied position on envelop and also mention mobile number in the CV. Only short listed applicants will be called for interview. Any attempt to influence the process of recruitment will result in disqualification. CSS authority holds the right to accept or reject any interview or all applications without giving any reasons. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview purpose. All candidates will have to pay Tk. 200/- (nonrefundable) as registration & exam fee on the day of the interview. Candidates who have relative working in CSS are discouraged to apply. Email Copy is not acceptable.