প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম:ঢাকা আহসানিয়া মিশন
পদের নাম: Finance & Admin Officer (নিয়োগের বিস্তারিত এখানে)
পদ সংখ্যা: ০১
শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতা: Post-Graduation in business discipline preferably in Accounting or Finance or Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from any recognized university with no third class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in academic records. CA/CC is preferable.
বেতন: Tk. 43600 (Monthly)
আবেদন করার শেষ তারিখ: 11 Jan 2022
Dhaka Ahsania Mission Job
আবেদন করার নিয়ম
Qualified candidates are requested to apply in confidence with following documents:
i. Updated CV (not more than 4 pages) with minimum 2 referee`s contact details;
ii. Cover Letter;
iii. A Statement of Purpose (SoP), why do you consider yourself as an eligible candidate for this post;
iv. A copy of recent passport size colored photograph;
v. Scan copy of all certificates;
vi. Scan copy of NID;
vii. Experience certificate of relevant field from existing or past organization;
Your application should reach us on or before 11 January, 2022. Please apply with Hard copy to: Deputy Director, HR Division, Dhaka Ahsania Mission, House # 19, Road # 12 (New), Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1209 or Soft Copy with all above documents to email@example.com.Please marked the name of position top of envelops and Subject of Email.
Dhaka Ahsania Mission Job
- Develop the social and spiritual life of the entire human community
- Annihilate the distinction between man and man
- Cultivate unity and brotherhood and inspire divine love
- Teach one one’s insignificance and shun one’s pride
- Enable one to recognize and realize the relation between the Creator and the creation
- Enable one to realize the duty of man to his Creator and to his fellow beings
- Render all possible help to the suffering humanity at large.
DAM visualizes a society that foster humanity, spirituality, humility, equality and caring the nature..
DAM provides high quality services towards unity, peace and development of social and spiritual life for the human community in general and for the disadvantaged and suffering humanity, in particular.
Humanity, Spirituality, Humility, Equality and equity, Caring the nature, Honesty and morality:
Excellence and quality, Innovation, Transparency and accountability, Sustainability:
- DAM is unique and distinctive because of its founding divinity values, which combine service to the humanity and service to the Creator under the motto ‘Divine and Humanitarian Service’.
- DAM is also distinct because of its identity as an organization delivering diverse need-based services through both field based and institutional interventions.
- DAM has a unique way of doing ‘business’ that is shaped by its values and works for unlocking human potential enabling communities and societies to engage in creating a better society.