প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম: Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO)
পদের নাম: Nurse ( নিয়োগের বিস্তারিত এখানে )
পদ সংখ্যা: ০৩ জন
বেতন: Monthly consolidated salary BDT. 27,540/-
শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতা: Diploma in 03 years nursing
- Age at most 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Valid nursing license
আবেদন করার শেষ তারিখ: 22 Feb 2022
ESDO NGO nurse job
আবেদন করার নিয়ম
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resume with cover letter along with recent Passport size Photo, photocopy of all academic and experience certificates, NID card /Citizenship certificate including two references. Applications should reach within 22/02/2022 by post or Currier or hand to hand delivery to: APC(HR), ESDO, Collegepara (Gobindanagar), Thakurgaon-5100, Bangladesh.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview.
Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Equal opportunity, promoting women & children rights is mandate of ESDO.
ESDO NGO nurse job
Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) started its journey in 1988 with a noble vision to stand in solidarity with the poor and marginalized. Being a peoples` centered organization, ESDO envisioned for a society which will be free from inequality and injustice, a society where no child will cry from hunger and no life will be ruined by poverty. Near about three decades of relentless efforts to make this happen, ESDO has embraced new grounds and opened up new horizons to help the disadvantaged and vulnerable people to bring meaningful and lasting changes in their lives. During this long span, ESDO has adapted with the changing situation and provided the most time-bound services especially for the poor and disadvantaged. A community focused and people centered approach has been adapted by ESDO while consideration was given to the national policy and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as its guiding principle. ESDO is one of the most dynamic organizations expanding its development interventions across 283 upazilas under 49 districts of Bangladesh covering over 10 million poor and vulnerable people.