প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম: FH Association
FH Association Nurse Vacancy
পদের নাম: Referral Assistant (Nurse/Medical Assistant) ( নিয়োগের বিস্তারিত এখানে )
পদ সংখ্যা: নির্দিষ্ট নয়
শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতা: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
কর্মস্থল: Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
বেতন: আলোচনা সাপেক্ষে
- Age 24 to 59 years
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A commitment to serving the poor and in full agreement with FH’s foundation and beliefs as expressed in The Heartbeat: our Values, Vision, and Purpose;
- Excellent people skills including warmth and sensitivity, conversational, able to relate to and effectively communicate with people from different cultures (at various levels within the organization);
- High integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics;
- Able to self-manage a diverse and dynamic set of responsibilities, proactively solve problems and / or suggest viable solutions while advancing goals and objectives;
- Demonstrated computer operating skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Google platform, and virtual technologies such as Skype and / or Google Meeting;
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to plan and coordinate work, ensure the efficient flow of projects and processes;
- Strong people management skills / interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, teach and mentor staff and volunteers;
- Medical fitness to live and travel in rural and urban areas with extreme conditions and limited medical support;
- Resilience and ability to cope with stress;
- Proven flexibility to perform task and take initiative;
- Flexibility to perform other tasks and take initiative when required;
আবেদন করার শেষ তারিখ: 12 Feb 2022
FH Association Nurse Vacancy
FH Association (Cox’s Bazar)
Address : The White House, Opposite to Police Lines,
Between Bus Station and Dolphin Circle.Koltatoli, Cox’s Bazar.
In 1972, Food for the Hungry (FH) began working in Bangladesh by distributing rice to the poor. Since then, FH has focused efforts on community development including livelihoods, micro-lending, health, education, and disaster response resilience. Over the last 40 years, FH has partnered with Bangladeshi leaders and impoverished communities to create better living conditions.
Food for the Hungry seeks to end ALL forms of human poverty by going to the hard places and walking with the world’s most vulnerable people. For fifty years, we’ve been serving through purposeful relief and development. We believe in the fight against poverty, which is why we serve the vulnerable in over 20 countries globally.
We’re moved and inspired by our Christian belief that every person has intrinsic value, and that it’s our responsibility to advocate for the poor and marginalized without regard to race, creed or nationality and without adverse distinction of any kind. We serve on the basis of need alone. We strive to respect the culture and customs of the people we serve in order to preserve their humanity and dignity.