Food for the Hungry in global partnership with Medical Teams International launched the Joint Rohingya response program funded by UNHCR, PRM and/or any other funding agencies added in future.
FH Association Nurse Job
প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম: FH Association ( নিয়োগের বিস্তারিত এখানে)
পদের নাম: Nurse Lead
পদ সংখ্যা: নির্দিষ্ট নয়
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
কর্মস্থল: Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Please note: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Key Result #1: Direct nursing care
- Ensure nursing care of the patients in health facility 24/7;
- Initiate emergency treatment, stabilization of patients, ensuring adequate patient monitoring in all medical departments as per SOP and National Guidelines;
- Dressing of wounds, minor injuries, skin infections, and administration of drugs as prescribed by Doctors;
- Responsible for maintaining excellent infection control standards at the facility level;
- Support the activities of other nurses and doctors;
- Triage at the beginning of the clinic work along with Clinic Lead/Supervisor (visual assessment);
আবেদন করার শেষ তারিখ: ১৮ জানুয়ারী ২০২২
FH Association Nurse Job
আবেদন করার নিয়ম
Interested candidates are requested to over online through BDjobs. Only short-listed candidates would be contacted for next phase of selection process. The authority reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Any communication in regard to the application or any attempt to influence the process will immediately disqualify candidacy. FH Association is actively trying to increase equity and gender parity in the organization. The compulsory age of retirement is 60 years. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we find suitable candidates. Vacancies will be filled based on the fund availability.
Safeguarding Policy: FH strives to provide an environment free from sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment in all places where relief and development programs are implemented. FH holds a zero-tolerance policy against sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment. FH expects its employees to maintain high ethical standards, protect organizational integrity and reputation, and ensure that FH work is carried out in honest and fair methods, in alignment with the FH Heartbeat and safeguarding and associated policies. Violations to stated policies will be subject to corrective action up to and including termination of employment.