প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম: BRAC
পদের নাম: Technical Officer (Nurse), Nutrition; HCMP ( নিয়োগের বিস্তারিত এখানে )
- CMAMI Nurse will be responsible to examine and enroll infants and lactating women and provide appropriate nutritional and medical treatment for any signs of co-existing illnesses such as pneumonia and diarrhoea and follow appropriate referrals according to the C-MAMI guidelines and assessing enrolled lactating women for maternal mental health issues and refer to the appropriate mental health service.
- Screen infants under 6 months and lactating women and enroll beneficiaries to C-MAMI (Community Management of At-Risk Mothers and Infants) according to admission criteria, including:
- Anthropometry: MUAC, weight, length and age (WLZ, WAZ)
- Clinical assessment using the C-MAMI guidelines
- Breastfeeding assessment
- Maternal mental health status assessment
- Examine enrolled infants and lactating women and provide appropriate nutritional and medical treatment following the C-MAMI guidelines that is adapted from the updated WHO guideline on the management of severe acute malnutrition in infants and children and the WHO IMCI guidelines.
- Examine enrolled infants for any signs of co-existing illnesses such as pneumonia and diarrhoea, and follow appropriate referral according to the C-MAMI guidelines
- Assess enrolled lactating women for maternal mental health issues and refer to the appropriate mental health service if needed
- Refer severe infant cases (classified as pink) to the nearest stabilization centre or health care centre, as indicated
- Liaise with the Nutrition Outreach Supervisor to ensure that C-MAMI defaulters and non-responders are followed up with home visits.
- Perform home visits of C-MAMI beneficiaries if needed
- Give appropriate nutrition, health and hygiene education to the beneficiaries and caregivers.
- Ensure all work with beneficiaries are confidential & that ethical practices are observed.
- Keep workspaces clean and tidy.
- Ensure accurate record-keeping for reporting.
- Compile C-MAMI reports as required.
- Provide support and mentorship to C-MAMI nutrition assistants/ volunteers.
- Be flexible in performing her duties as required by the line manager to ensure that beneficiaries are getting good quality services.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
BRAC Nurse Job Circular
- Diploma in Nursing
- B.Sc in Nursing or relevant discipline
- সর্বনিম্ন ১ বছর
চাকরির প্রয়োজনীয় বিষয়সমূহ
- Good knowledge of Food and Nutrition
- In-depth knowledge of Malnutrition management
- Technical knowledge of community-based nutrition interventions, particularly CMAM, IYCF and C-MAMI programming.
কোম্পানীর সুযোগ সুবিধাদি
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- উৎসব ভাতা: ২টি ( বার্ষিক )
- As per Organisation Policy
আবেদন করার শেষ তারিখ: ২২ জানুয়ারী ২০২২
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, programme participants, partners and the community have the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from gender- diverse individuals and people with disabilities. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
BRAC Nurse Job Circular