Nursing Principal/ Vice Principal – SAIC GROUP Job Circular 2021
- Saic Nursing College is striving to make the healthcare system a better one than yesterday. By preparing the future healthcare professionals with proper education and world class resources. The institution, located in Mirpur, is conducting Diploma and B.Sc. Nursing courses and Post Basic Nursing courses under Nursing & Midwifery Council and Dhaka University. Saic Group, which is a well-known Private Sector Education Group, directly operates Saic Nursing College. Saic Nursing College offers Residential Hostel facilities for its` students. The campus is free from all sorts of politics and it is a smoking free green campus. Saic Nursing College also has a rich library and experienced-dedicated faculty members.
- Official Website: https://saicnursing.edu.bd/about-us/
- Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Saic.Nursing/
- The role of the Vice Principal is to take responsibility for the entire institution and to support the planning, strategy development, and strategy implementation for the Institution. The role encompasses course planning, course design and development, course delivery, selection of educational resources, assessment, students` learning outcomes, and teachers` evaluation. The main task of Vice Principal is to assist the Principal in managing the institute and promoting the education of learners to agreed standards. The post holder must have to undertake other delegated responsibilities when required. The needs, context and socio-economic circumstances of the institute will be taken into account when the core job responsibilities are determined.
- Coordinate and guide the Teachers for their respective classes
- Conduct the load distribution as per the Institution policies
- Guide and train the new Teachers to get used to the system of the institute
- Supervise the teachers in preparing Syllabus
- Class distribution and Routine preparation
- Take challenge while it comes to Student Admission
- Supervise the section in-charge to set up the Exam Routine and Teachers’ Invigilation list
- Check the Lesson Plan if it is done according to the Syllabus and present the same to the section in-charge for approval
- Make sure that Teachers take classes properly, regularly, and timely
- Maintain all Registers (Attendance Register, Record Register, Lesson Plan Register, Notice Register, etc.)
- Counsel to the Guardians/ Parents as and when required
- Organize different Annual Program (Science Fair, Cultural Program, Debates etc.)
- Take initiative whenever it is necessary in order to uphold the image of the Institution
- Take initiatives against any sort of disciplined activities by any of the subordinates or students
- Supervise the Teacher – Parents meeting and Result Day
- Organize department wise meeting
- Take disciplinary action against students when it is warranted, in consultation with section in-charge
- Counsel Parents/Guardians regarding their children’s problems
- Visit Class rooms frequently and be aware of the problems of both the Teachers and the students
- Initiate and monitor different Annual Program (Science Fair, Cultural Program, Debate Competitions etc.)
- Monitor the completion of work syllabuses, etc. on a monthly basis
- Monitor the performance and contribution of each Teacher of his/her class in daily work such as discipline during class hours, communication in English, absence in college, monthly work such as Syllabus completion, Lesson plan preparation, Class Tests, etc.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Work at office
- Master of Science (MSc) in Nursing, Master of Science (MSc) in MPH, PhD in Health Science will get preference, Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) in BDS, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in MBBS
- Preferred Professional Certification: M.phil at Anatomy
- Skills Required: Academic Administration, Administration, Education
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Communication skills, Computer skill, Teaching Experience
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
College, Hospital, University
- Age 40 to 60 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The Applicant must have minimum 5 years experience as a Vice Principal or Principal in a renowned Nursing Institution/ Nursing College.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 60000 – 100000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 15 Dec 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 10 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 40 to 60 years
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary: Tk. 60000 – 100000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 14 Jan 2022
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
SAIC GROUPAddress : Saic Tower 2, Plot- M/3, Section – 14, Mirpur, Dhaka 1216Web : http://saicgroupbd.org/