Bangabandhu Memorial Hospital (BBMH) is the largest private hospital in Chittagong, Bangladesh. With 220 beds and 15 wards, it serves between 700 and 1,000 patients per day, about three-quarters of them as outpatients. Dr Pakhtoon started his internship on 17/12/2018 in this hospital
Nursing Supervisor – Bangabandhu Memorial Hospital (BBMH)
- Applications are invited for this position in BBMH on following terms and conditions:
- Ensure that indoor nurses on-duty greet and receive patients with smiling face, counsel patients and their attendants properly, fill-up necessary forms, maintain files, keep data and record in the registers.
- Provide round for all admitted patients at least twice in a day, discuss with patients and their attendants about doctor’s visit, routine examination of vital signs, timely administration of drugs and diet, bed change and bed making, bowel habits and other related issues based on the disease conditions & any other problems they may face.
- Communicate with respective consultants, IMO, Coordinator about conditions of the patients and any treatment related complain of the patients or attendants.
- Prepare roster of indoor nurses and care assistants and monitor its proper implementation.
- Monitor registers and patient-file for handover of charges, documentation of vital signs, administration of drugs, diagnostic tests, and proper record keeping with name of personnel, date & time.
- Supervise activities of staff for waste management, infection prevention and cleaning.
- Ensure release of patients within 30 minutes after receiving discharge certificates.
- Keep correct data & information of the patients, bed occupancy and prepare daily indoor report.
- Ensure conduction of NVD following Partograph and communication with respective consultant, duty doctor about its progress.
- Check that all necessary drugs, instruments and other stuffs are available at indoor and are recorded properly in a register.
- Monitor and verify process of care of indoor patients from admission up to discharge.
- Provide data/information to supervisor for preparing report.
- Inform hospital managers about any emergency situation well ahead of time.
- Provide on-job training to the indoor nurse and care assistants.
- Attend periodic meetings and training sessions.
- Carry out any other relevant activities as and when necessary as per instruction of the Supervisor.
- Diploma/B.Sc In Nursing & Midwifery from BNMC recognized institution.
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- 4 years experience in Ward/Critical Care areas/Specialty (General Wards, HDU, ICU, Accident & Emergency, etc.) wise
- Nursing with minimal team leads to experience.
- Skills in organizing, directing and supervising nursing personnel in the respective work areas.
- Technical Competencies:
- Behavioral Competencies: Discipline, Commitment, Team Player, Dynamic
- Valid Registration and License from BNMC.
Read Before Apply
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.