Officer, Finance and Admin; Climate Change Programme (Project Staff)
- Ensure overall project administrative activities for smooth operation and maintaining details of project financial transfers and payments, record of documentation; supporting preparation of partners/stakeholders contracts and liaising with partners/stakeholders on specific administrative requirements.
- Responsible to ensure day-to-day project’s cash needs, transfers, payments, reviewing invoices, check all bill blucher with proper communication of Finance and Accounts department.
- Track project expenditure and prepare accurate financial reports in a timely manner as required by the project.
- Responsible for internal and external reporting deadlines- preparing donor reports highlighting the financial situation in a timely manner.
- Support project staff to financial transition to implementation of project activities as per project requirements.
- Ensure logistical supports including procurement of goods and services; staff recruitment; arranging trainings, workshops, meetings and events; contracts development; management and maintenance of project inventory; travel management; etc.
- Responsible for other duties from time to time as may be required by the project
- Support the Deputy Manager as a whole so that the project activities achieve results against stated objectives and outcomes.
- Oversee the financial audits of the project. Follow up and address issues identified in BRAC financial and M&E reports and Audit observations. Maintain accounts as per BRAC rules and regulation.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor/ Masters in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration or any discipline
- At least 1 year(s)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in handling accounts function
- Knowledge on accounts management
- Knowledge on administrative management
- Knowledge on procurement basic
- Knowledge on Climate Change
- Knowledge on Gender justice and diversity
- Good knowledge of computer – Windows & Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good Report writing skills
- Excellent organization and coordination skills.
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills
- Financial analytical skill
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Having respect for different race, ethnic communities and gender.
- Project accounts management competencies
- Competencies on financial auditing
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus and Health and life Insurance and others as per policy
Read Before Apply
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
BRAC Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212 Web : www.brac.net Business : BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.