SHED এনজিও নার্স পদে নিয়োগ, বেতন 50000 টাকা
SHED – the Society for Health Extension and Development is a renown organization of Bangladesh especially in Cox`s Bazar District was established as the successor to the ICDDR,B Teknaf Station following the closer of the former in September, 1989. The organization has flourished and stepped into one of the reputed Non-Government National Organizations in Bangladesh and engaged in transforming the lives of the community people towards positive changes in selected areas of the country. Currently SHED has been implementing fifteen more projects with Department of Women Affairs DWA of GoB, UN-WFP, UNICEF, HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL, Action Against Hunger, Solidarites International, CARE Bangladesh, USAID, Aroynak Foundation, GIZ in different upazilas of Chittagong and Cox`s Bazar District.
SHED nurse job
প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম: SHED
পদের নাম: নার্স
পদ সংখ্যা: 09 জন
- Under the guidance of the Nutrition supervisor- Nutritionist, the Nurse will be responsible for-
- Responsibilities 1. Facilitates Implement CMAM guideline and technical supports
- Support and facilitates emergency nutrition program participants in the identification and prioritization of project beneficiaries as per the national/UNICEF WHO CMAM protocol/guideline
- Supports and facilitates the development of action plan for their respective OTP
- Assesses health, nutrition, hygiene, and sanitation related problems
- Facilities, organizes, and builds skill and knowledge of care takers on appropriate feeding practices (RUTF& RUSF), basic hygiene and sanitation
- Closely wok with Stabilization center (SC), Community mobilizer team, Majhi and Imam
- Ensure good triage of patients/beneficiaries in the facility.
- Ensure that every beneficiary receives an adequate medical examination, appropriate diagnosis, treatment, and referral for additional treatment following national/UNICEF WHO CMAM protocol/guideline and standard guidelines.
- Conduct medical examination to targeted beneficiaries which include vital signs physical examination and medical history.
- Prescribe routine medications and provide treatment according to standard CMAM guidelines and treatment protocols.
- Follow CMAM protocols in assessing, admitting, and treating beneficiaries in CMAM (OTP/TSFP) program.
- Timely referral of children with severe acute malnutrition (SAM) with medical complications to the Nearby stabilization Centre (SC).
- To ensure that any beneficiary requiring further medical assistance is referred to the nearest health facility in accordance with protocols.
- Correctly record all relevant information (symptoms, diagnosis, measurements, treatment plan) for each beneficiary on appropriate forms of beneficiaries and medication given and complete the child’s card (CMC) at every visit.
- Keep an up-to-date record of all therapeutic feeding products requisitions, consumptions, medication used and be responsible for stock management and reporting (distribution monitoring, use of non-expired drugs, stock ordering, balance stock etc.).
- Prepare medical requisitions, consumptions, and balance stock.
- Follow standard infection prevention and control measures in all activities.
- Ensure wastes (medical and non-medical) are adequately disposed of at the facility.
- Provide health education and counselling to all caretakers (SAM & MAM).
- Attend team meetings and other meetings as requested.
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working condition and clean, including disinfection where needed.
- To handle the beneficiaries in a sensitive and reassuring manner.
- Direct supervise and monitoring appetite test/corner
- Responsibilities 2: Reporting Learning and strengthen capacity and cross cutting
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports as requested and timely submit to nutrition supervisor.
- Build capacity of staffs and CNVs of nutrition team through on-the-job training.
- Participate in trainings as requested.
- Provide technical support and builds a capacity of staffs and CNVs (specially appetite CNV)
- Report any problems or broken equipment to nutrition supervisor.
- Maintain up to date records on above functions for provision of reports to supervisor as requested.
- Support quality recording and documentation of nutrition data in OTP/TSFP/SC sites
- Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and submit it to her/his nutrition supervisor
- Collects basic information, best practices, case studies, research and lessons and report to her/his supervisor
- Conduct malnutrition causal mapping and arrange outreach sessions in identified Pocket sub blocks
- Causal analysis of CNR
- Follow up home visit (defaulter/absentees/relapse/weight statices)
- Knowledge of nutrition indices calculation such as (average weight gain, length of stay, cure rate, defaulter rate, CNR, expected weight gain)
- Coordination and cross check data with Anthropometric point, GMP and PLW point
- Keep up to date and requisitions on demands all IEC materials, form format and registers books
- Support digitalization data base and reporting tools
- Biweekly CMAM update meeting with Outreach team and Nutrition Site Supervisors at centre level
- Responsibilities 3: Perform other duties as assigned
- Deputize Nutrition Supervisor
- Flexible Undertake other tasks as requested by supervisor
- Understanding and demonstrated commitment to the importance of gender, disability and social inclusion issue.
- B.Sc. in Nursing from Medical/Nursing Institute/University will be given preference.
- Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (04 Ys) after HSC from any reputed medical college or nursing institute.
- Must have BMDC Registration Number.
বেতন: Tk. 50000 (Monthly)
আবেদন করার শেষ তারিখ: 31 Jan 2023
SHED nurse job
আবেদন করার নিয়ম
Candidates of Cox`s Bazar district are highly encouraged to apply.
Candidates from other agencies must submit their experience/clearance certificate/Job ID card/Offer letter/appointment letter (photocopy).
Mention the name of the position on top of the envelope.
Candidates are encouraged to apply quickly as this position will be onboard immediately.
Note: Running B.Sc./Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery Student aren`t accepted.
Attachments: Interested candidates must send their application with:
Cover letter with a date.
Update CV with two references.
Two copies of recent passport size color photograph.
Photocopy of all educational certificates.
Photocopy of national ID card.
Experience Certificate (S)
Hardcopy must be submitted to:
The Executive Director
Society for Health Extension and Development (SHED)
House/Holding No: 337/1, Zia Mansion (Grand Floor) Shahid Sharani Road, Baharchara, Cox`s Bazar-4700
Published: 26th January-2023
Deadline: 31st January-2023 by 5.00 PM.
No application/soft copy will be accepted after the deadline.
Any personal communication regarding the issue be treated as the candidate`s disqualification.
Candidates from Cox`s Bazar district will be given preferences as local candidate.
This position will be on board within short time, so candidates are encouraged to apply early.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
Attention: If you think you, are a suitable candidate; Please go through the total circular very carefully again before submitting your application.
আমাদের bdjobsclub.com ওয়েবসািইটে চোখ রাখুন ।
সোসাল মিডিয়াতে আমাদের চাকরি বিজ্ঞপ্তি পেতে বাংলাদেশ চাকুরির আসর পেজ টি ফলো করুন ।
bdjobsclub.com এ আরো পাচ্ছেন –
* সরকারি বেসরকারি চাকরি বিজ্ঞপ্তি
* মেডিকেল চাকরি বিজ্ঞপ্তি
* ডিফেন্স ( সেনাািহিনি, বিমান বাহিনি , নৌবাহিনি, পুলিশ , বিজিবি ) চাকরি বিজ্ঞপ্তি
* এনজিও , নারসিং চাকরি বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Assalamu Alaikum, welcome to bdjobsclub.com website. Keep an eye on our website bdjobsclub.com for regular job notifications.
Follow our বাংলাদেশ চাকুরির আসর on social media to get our job notifications.
Get more at Find Jobs –
* Government Private Job Notification
* Medical Job Notification
* Defense (Army, Air Force, Navy, Police, BGB) Job Circular
* NGO, Nursing Job Notification
SHED nurse job
আমাদের সবগুলো পোস্ট সবার আগে পেতে আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজের সংঙ্গে থাকুন
Visit More Information