শিল্প মন্ত্রণালয়ের অধীনে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ
Ministry of industries job circular 2021 has been published by the authority. This job opportunity will be helpful for the people. Generally, it’s a great opportunity to unemployed people. Given the present environment and increasing trend in globalization, the private sector is playing an important role in the industrialization of the country. To get Ministry of industries job circular 2021 related information, you can visit our website that is https://bdjobsclub.com
Source: Bangladesh Pratidin, 28 November 2021
Application Deadline: 20 December 2021
Visit Official Website: www.boiler.gov.bd
Apply Online: boiler.teletalk.com.bd
আরো নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি পেতে এখানে ক্লিক করুন
আমাদের সবগুলো পোস্ট সবার আগে পেতে আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজের সংঙ্গে থাকুন
Visit More Information
Accelerating Industrialisation through formulating appropriate Industrial policy, reformulating & renovating state owned enterprises, developing SME’s, micro & cottage industries, protecting standards of products and intellectual property rights and enhancing productivity.
- Formulating,implementing,monitoring and updating of appropriate industrial policy.
- Providing services for registering patent,design and trademarks and strengthening activities in protecting intellectual property.
- Developing small, micro & cottage industries.
- Determining and harmonizing national standards in consistent with the international standards of commodities and services.
- Standardization,examination and certification of products.
- Establishing, developing and regulating Eco-friendly and safe industrial infrastructure.
- Keep continuing production of salt ,sugar, fertilizer and other commodities.
- Fortifying edible oil with vitamin A.
- Providing policy support and other assistance to the development of ship building and ship recycling industries.
- Enhancing productivity through providing training support to entrepreneurs on industrial management and technical know how.
- Generating employment opportunities through accelerating industrialization in public and private sector and joint ventures.
- Inquiring into the reason of non-profitability of state owned enterprises and conduct research on the unsuccessful ventures both in public and private sector.
- Improving overall management of state owned enterprises.