Better Life Hospital is a General hospital in Rampura, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Better Life Hospitals has all the characteristics of a world-class hospital with wide range of services and specialists, equipment and technology, ambiance and service quality. The hospital is a showcase of synergy of medical technology and advances in IT through paperless medical records. The skilled nurses, technologists and administrators of Better life Hospital Ltd, Dhaka, aided by state-of-the-art equipment, provide a congenial infrastructure for the medical professionals in providing healthcare of international standards.
Please click at the respective job title to view details
Nursing Supervisor – Better Life Hospital Ltd
- Ensure that indoor nurses/paramedics on-duty greet and receive patients with smiling face, counsel patients and their attendants properly, fill-up necessary forms, maintain files, keep data and record in the registers.
- Provide round for all admitted patients at least twice in a day, discuss with patients and their attendants about doctor`s visit, routine examination of vital signs, timely administration of drugs and diet, bed change and bed making, bowel habits and other related issues based on the disease conditions & any other problems they may face.
- Communicate with respective consultants, IMO, Coordinator about conditions of the patients and any treatment related complain of the patients or attendants.
- Prepare roster of indoor nurses and care assistants and monitor its proper implementation.
- Monitor registers and patient-file for handover of charges, documentation of vital signs, and administration of drugs, diagnostic tests, and proper record keeping with name of personnel, date & time.
- Supervise activities of staff for waste management, infection prevention and cleaning.
- Ensure release of patients within 30 minutes after receiving discharge certificates.
- Keep correct data & information of the patients, bed occupancy and prepare daily indoor report.
- Ensure conduction of NVD following Partograph and communication with respective consultant, duty doctor about its progress.
- Check that all necessary drugs, instruments and other stuffs are available at indoor and are recorded properly in a register.
- Monitor and verify process of care of indoor patients from admission up to discharge.
- Provide data/information to supervisor for preparing report.
- Inform hospital managers about any emergency situation well ahead of time.
- Provide on-job training to the indoor nurse and care assistants.
- Attend periodic meetings and training sessions.
- Carry out any other relevant activities as and when necessary as per instruction of the Supervisor.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
- Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Nursing or MPH is preferable.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Hospital, Diagnostic Centre
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5 years experience in Ward/Critical Care areas/Specialty (General Wards, HDU, ICU, Accident & Emergency, etc.) wise
- Nursing with minimal team lead experience. Candidate completed course in CPR & in emergency management certification may be treated as an added advantage.
- Skills in organizing, directing, and supervising nursing personnel in their respective work areas.
- Technical Competencies:
- Basic Computer Skill. Guiding, teaching, and inspiring the nurses in their respective work areas. Good technical Knowledge and skills in Specialty/area-wise medical equipment and machines.
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Discipline, Commitment, Team Player, Dynamic
- Council Registration Requirements:
- Valid Registration and License from BNC
- Dhaka (Rampura)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
As Per Hospital Policy
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Apply through following options
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Application Deadline: 18 Feb 2022
- Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.