View all jobs of this company
- S/he is responsible for assessing patients and determining their level of need for medical assistance. The criteria used to evaluate a patient include the type of injury or illness, its severity, symptoms, patient explanation of emergency, and vital signs. A Triage Nurse is typically the first point of clinical contact for patients
- Duty Station: Ukhiya- ITC, Bangladesh
- Report To: Medical In-Charge
- Expected Start Date: At Earliest
- Contract length: Up to 30th September, 2022 (With possibility of Extension subject to funding, program needs and performance of incumbent)
- Under the guidance of the Medical In-Charge, the Triage Nurse will be responsible for-
- Keep proper communication with DRU
- Perform patient assessment.
- Reassess patients who are waiting.
- Initiate emergency treatment if necessary.
- Manage and communicate with patients in waiting room.
- Provide education to patients and families when necessary.
- Sort patients into priority groups according to guidelines.
- Transport patients to appropriate treatment areas.
- Communicate status of patients to doctors and nurses.
- IPC Management:
- Ensure proper donning and doffing of PPE items.
- Conduct proper triage, early recognition and source control.
- Supervise instrument processing.
- Monitor waste management in the hospital.
- Work at office
- Diploma in Nursing from an accredited academic institution; and recognized & registered by Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC).
- At least 1 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least one year; Experience working with INGO in Cox’s bazar is preferable.
- Strong understanding of humanitarian principals, emergency program management and security management in high risk environments.
- English language required.
- Flexibility, team work, creativity and strong sense of humor essential for functions in this position.
- Solid programmatic, organizational planning and technical skills, with a proven ability to work under pressure and solve problems in fast paced environments.
- Willingness to provide capacity building trainings to staff.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity, prior experience in Rohingya camps is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Enthusiasm to learn.
- Optimistic and friendly.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- As per RI National Pay Scale Policy in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Two festival bonuses in a year equivalent to one Gross salary.
- Severance (8.33% of the monthly Gross salary) goes with the monthly release of the salary
আবেদনের পূর্বে পড়ুন
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
Transparency and Accountability
Agility and Innovation
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
RI Bangladesh has a non-negotiable policy of ZERO TOLERANCE towards Safeguarding. All employees are expected to abide by the Code of Conduct, Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA) ,Child Protection Policy and Human Trafficking Policy of Relief International.
রিজিউমি গ্রহণের উপায়
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.